REGnosys is looking to radically transform the financial industry’s approach to regulatory compliance by combining digital innovation and open source best practices.
Created in 2016 by two senior engineers from Goldman Sachs, REGnosys has since grown to 6 engineers and is looking to further grow its development pool in order to support its development. Our next milestone is to bring out first suite of products to market in the second part of 2018.
REGnosys is building cloud ready compliance services to help the financial industry deal with their regulatory obligations. The Rosetta© Model is a home-grown DSL with its own IDE and tools designed to be used by both technical and non-technical users. Rosetta brings together common standards, logic and bridges the gap between the regulations written by law makers and the executed compliance code. Rosetta features powerful code generators that create production ready Java code.
We embrace open source technologies. Our strong bias is to base our technology stack on open source technology components whenever available, while our strategy is to make a large part of the Rosetta components available to all market participants.
GitHub, Codefresh, GCP for Continuous delivery and always green builds are a must with high test coverage using TDD meaning quick deployment with no downtime.
We are a new company with no legacy code so everything is new and shiny. We make an effort to keep all of our software on the latest versions and encourage experimenting with new problem-solving technologies.
Java 8+, XText, XTend, Azure, Google Compute Platform, RESTful Data services, Dropwizard, Angular 5+, Typescript, Eclipse Plugin development, D3 graphics, NPM, YARN, Maven, Gradle, Auth0, Linux, Docker and Kubernetes. Trello and Slack for planning and coms.
Job Title Software Engineer – all levels welcome!
What we can offer?
- Challenging technical problems
- ‘Right tool for the right job’ culture
- Passionate and experienced team + start-up environment = great place to learn and share experience
- Innovate and bring in problem solving technologies
- Flexible working practices (e.g. ad-hock remote working, flexible vacation schedule)
- Competitive salary
- Option scheme
Who are we looking for?
Full stack hands on developer with a passion for solving problems and making a difference. You will spend most of your time coding with the tools that promote high productivity.
- 3+ yearsexperience in software development.
- Strong Java 8+ experience
- Experience of writing API’s on RESTful web services.
- Experience and/or comfort with working in an TDD environment.
- Use/integration of open source components.
- Strong communication.
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Front end development (Angular 5)
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, Linux, Docker, Kubenetes)
- Experience with writing DSLs and code generators
- Experience with a continuous integration and deployment environment
|Job Category||REGnosys Job|
|Experience:||Several roles fitted to various levels of experience|